Opinion on EB5 visa program from State Legislator in Texas
From Betty Culbreaton her blog regarding several issues Southern Texas comes a comment on the EB5 visa program, and the reaction of a state legislator to her suggestion to use the EB5 visa program to stimulate job growth in the State of Texas:
I ask Rep.Davis to support a application for EB-5 to have a North Texas Regional Center which would encourage Chinese investors to build and create jobs in South Dallas,her response was she could not because of the immigration issues.I understand and respect her decision,but the US has borrowed money from the Chinese so what could be the problem with them building job for Southern sector people?
About Betty Culbreath
Member DFW Airport Board Former Chair Dallas Housing Authority Board of Commissioners,1-5-06 /11-02-2008 Volunteer city government,Chair City Plan Commission, Southwest Transplant Board,Kidney Foundation, DFW Airport Board Chair.
- NY State Legislator proposes EB-5 visa regional center for his district to develop a large scale ski resort
- State of California publishes EB-5 Investor Visa Program informational website
- Federal program spurs private investment in Victorville through the EB5 visa immigrant investor program
- EB5 Regional Centers Becoming Very Popular in Texas
- Yahoo Finance Publishes Opinion Piece on EB-5 Program